3rd. Nine Week Report Cards are available to view.
- How to view report card:
- Once you are logged in, click on the Summary link on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Green Report Card button under your student(s) picture and above their schedule.
- If you would like to print a copy, once the report card is open you will see a print button at the top right of the screen.
March 19, 2020
Moody ISD has made the difficult decision to extend our school closure through April 3, 2020. We will continue to use guidance from the CDC, McLennan County Department of Health and our regional and state educational leadership members. It is important that you check our website each morning and evening for any updates.
- We will watch the Covid-19 cases and incident curves closely. We will also monitor if there are any confirmed cases in our district before a decision is made to return back to school. We are preparing staff and student health surveys to help us when we transition back into school.
- For the remainder of this week, Moody ISD will continue to have a curbside lunch pickup available for any children, ages 0-18, regardless of enrollment or economic status from 11:30 to 12:30 at the Elementary cafeteria located at 200 McCurdy Lane, Moody, Texas. We will continue to offer meals on Thursday and Friday evening of this week from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the same location for any family that did not receive a meal from 11:30-12:30. Please stay tuned as we will need to make changes to our feeding times starting on Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Parents and students will begin receiving information concerning our “Moody ISD Instructional Continuity Plan” on Friday, March 20, 2020. This important instructional component is required during this school closure time. Each campus is developing an educational plan that is grade level specific. This plan will be implemented on Monday, March 23, 2020. Email your child's campus principal or teacher regarding questions or concerns. This will be a process. With positive input we can and will work to get better each day.